****1.8ac Waterfront Lot in the Oyster Harbor Community******
Build your dream home in a family friendly Waterfront community with a beautiful beach, boat ramp and docks, fishing creeks, playground and more! This neighborhood offers the perfect mix of a classic Maryland lifestyle, but with amazing modern updates! Effortlessly partake in a variety of activities at the beach or park or simply learn something new at one of the nearby museums. And keep in mind the property is less than 1 hour from Baltimore and Washington DC.
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $110,000
- State - Maryland
- County - Anne Arundel
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 02-597-04844500
- Property Usage - Single Family Home
- Property Address - 1231 Creek Dr, Annapolis, MD 21403
- Association Community & Contact - Oyster’s Harbor Citizens Association, oyster harbor org
- Size - 1.80 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water - Private
- Sewer - Public / County
- Creek Dr is an unpaved road
- Lot Address: 1231 Creek Dr, Annapolis, MD 21403
- 1243 Creek Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is nearby the lot.
- Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park, 16 minutes away - This is a great waterfront museum with lots of
engaging exhibits and programs
- Maryland Renaissance Festival, 25 minutes away - The shows are fun to watch, and there are a variety of
items to purchase, games to play, food to eat and so much more!
- Sandy Point State Park, 26 minutes away - Sandy Point is a nice, quaint place to relax, have a barbecue or
simply swim in the bay!
- Crofton Go Kart Raceway, 30 minutes away - Everyone will have a ton of fun speeding around on these
Finance this sale with only $55,000 down, with $2,021.64 monthly payments for 3 years. Or take $110,000 cash and buy
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
One of the owners is a licensed real estate agent.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel
Courtesy of: NetRealtyNow.com, LLC Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 18th May, 2022 9:53 AM (UTC)